We were the first to bring the power steering delete to the market. Don't settle for reproductions.
A simple yet effective way to remove your power steering and loop the steering rack, allowing fluid and air to continually circulate within. Our popular power-steering delete is machined from a solid block of UHMW. If you've already removed your power steering, this is a great way to stop any unwanted leaks from the "hose mod". Also available in Aluminum.
- 6/1986-1991 E30 BMW 325e 325es 325i 325ic 325is 325ix M3
- 1990-1991 E30 BMW 318i 318is 318ic
- 1992-1998 E36 BMW 318i 318is 318ti 318ic 323is 323ic 325i 325is 325ic 328i M3
- 1997-2002 Z3 BMW Z3 1.9 Z3 2.3 Z3 2.5i Z3 2.8 Z3 3.0i M Roadster M Roadster
- 1997 - 2006 E46 BMW 316i 318i 318ci 320i 320ci 323i 323ci 325i 325ci 328i 328ci 330i 330ci M3
- 2004 - 2013 E90/E91/E92/E93 BMW 316i 318i 320i 320si 323i 325i 328i 330i 335i 335is M3
- 2006 - 2008 Z4 BMW M Roadster only
The reason you need a power-steering delete that actually loops the two banjo bolts is to not only to let any residual fluid pass from one side of the rack to the other but also to let the air inside flow freely from one side to the other. Without this pass-through, you will be compressing the air inside of your rack on each side when you turn the wheel, making it harder to steer, and eventually blowing out the seals. Our deletes work better because we have two passages allowing the fluid/air to flow freely.
Installation is simple. You will need to remove the stock reservoir, power steering pump, and all hoses. Keep the stock banjo bolts and use our new washers to bolt it into place.
Power steering Delete
4 new washers