Toyota GT86 / Subaru BRZ / Scion FRS is a well designed car for enthusiast driver. The car performs well on streets and can be taken to a race track. If the focus is more towards performance, then the car can act even better with lowered ride height, but then the factory designed kinematics wouldn’t work as it supposed to. Wisefab rear suspension kit will give a good kinematics with lowered car - higher roll center, lowered antisquat, revised cambergain and bumpsteer for maximum grip.
14 kg of weight reduction
over original components and still maintaining required strength and stiffness.
billet CNC rear upright with optimized design and all double shear connections provide low weight and high strenght.
- High strenght steel links and arms.
- CrMo rod ends and sphericals used instead of rubber bushings.
Adjustable spring and shock absorber motion ratio.
The shock has 3 attachment possibilities on rear arm, which allow to change suspension stiffness and handling very quickly without changing the spring and messing up ride heights. This option gives about 20% wheelrate adjustment range.
Easy camber adjustment.
Camber shims are used for adjustment.
Bump steer adjustment.
Possibility to adjust bumpsteer by changing washer locations.
- Pre-set suspension arms.
- Knuckles with hardware.
- Camber adjustment shims.
- Installation guide.
- Hub to hub length (track) is the same as original, as this is defined by halfshaft lengths.
- This kit assumes coilovers to adjust ride height.
- Original wheel speed sensor can be used.
- Possibility to use Nissan S-Chassis hub with bigger CV joint.
- Minimum rim size is 17“